Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Three in High School




It is now official. I have three kids in High School. Jeff graduated from 8th grade last night. It was a nice short ceremony and we loved seeing his baby and current picture flash on the big screen as he accepted his "diploma". They had a fun school dance afterward. He looked so nice. I can't believe how fast he has grown. Next year Alex will be a senior, Molly a junior, and Jeff a freshman. Molly gets her drivers license next month and so the "fight for the car" will begin. It is hard to believe that in one year Alex can submit his mission papers. Where has the time flown?

3 comments:

Julia said...

What a great blog!! We just love your family!

ileana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sixmoores said...

Did you have enough stuff to do yesterday? Thanks again for everything. I am glad graduation was fun.