
On Friday Molly had her widsom teeth removed. Kenin was able to take her, and other than having trouble getting the IV in place, everything went well. I can't believe how cute she looks with her chipmunk cheeks. The boys had swelling along the jawline, but Molly looks like our hamster, Hammy, when he stuffs himself with food. She is doing really well and is primarily just using Advil. I am so proud of her!
Alex has been busy this week getting all of his medical and dental paperwork completed for submitting his mission papers. It is hard to believe how fast the date is approaching for him to submit his papers (June 13th). This week he had his physical, dental check, and visited the eye doctor; he is getting glasses for driving! Jeff is also getting glasses and I ordered reading glasses (7 years after eye surgery I still have 20/20 - 20/15 vision, but need reading glasses for one eye. Considering that my vision was 20/875 - 20/825 pre-surgery, I feel so fortunate that I can still see so well.
We had a blast this last week having John and Grace Moore spend a few days with us. They are so much fun, and it was great having "little ones" around the house for a few days. I think that Grace's favorite activities are eating Kenin's Mickey Mouse Pancakes and swimming in the tub. We loved hearing John sing away to Rock Band and he plays a mean guitar! I actually enjoyed visiting McDonald's with the kids to buy Happy Meals (the toys are so cute). I don't know if having your kids outgrow McDonald's is a good or bad thing, but for me it shows that they are no longer "little kids". We love the Moore's!
2 comments:
Reading about Wicked makes me excited to go! I love the pics. Thanks for having the kids. They love you guys!
Can it be true that your cute little kids are old enough to get wisdom teeth out and submit mission papers? Time is flyling! Love you guys!
Post a Comment