The shower was so much fun. Jolynn put it on and did a great job. She created a question/answer dvd of Chris for Lisa to answer and it was fun to hear their responses. Lisa answered most of them correctly, and even I learned new things. Lisa's roommate gave her a bridal princess tiara to wear and she received wonderful gifts. They were so excited!
Of course one of the highlights of the trip was getting to spend time with Sydney. She is so cute. My favorite is when she sees Matt and waves to him saying, "Hi, Dada". She uses the sideways open & shut finger wave. She is gettin a third tooth, and smiles all of the time. She is such a sweet happy baby. It is so fun to watch her "read" books. She looks so intently at them. I really have never seen such a content baby. I miss her already.
Mike & Nancy Moore helped out with the kids while I was gone (of course Ken had to fly to CA). Both Molly and Jeff were sick with the flu while at their house and I hear it was not a pretty sight. Both of them even missed a day of school, and Jeff even missed his football game. Of course he called and begged to go and just stand on the sidelines, even though he was unable to even keep Sprite down. I said no, and then he went to bed and slept for 6 hours so you could tell he really wasn't feeling better. The Moores are the greatest friends and there are not many people who will watch your kids, nurse them when sick, and still talk to you afterwards. We love you guys!
I flew back in time to go to the Homecoming Football Game. Molly cheered and it is so fun to watch her. They really are doing a great job this year, cheering I mean; as the team got creamed. It poured and even hailed a bit. We still had a great time.
4 comments:
i check often to see what's going on and i'm glad to finally see such an eventful post. i guess you did have two months to do something exciting enough to blog about...
just kidding, but it is nice to get caught up...keep it coming!
We are thrilled to have the kids anytime.
Hi Missy. I just found your blog and i love it.
That was so much fun when you came out to Utah and we got to spend so much time together. I can't believe it's all said and done now. Thank you for helping to make our wedding so special. We love you! See you in a couple weeks!
Post a Comment