Blue eyed and blonde hair; such a contrast from my dark haired, brown eyed boys. You have never seen so many pink clothes as Molly had. Pink room, pink bedding, pink binkies and every outfit she wore for the first few months was Pink!
Molly has wanted to be a cheerleader her entire life. She started out with dance less
ons at three, and attending cheer camps through elementary/middle school. Two months after moving to Salem, she tried out for the WSHS Freshman cheerleading squad. I warned her that she would probably not make it since no one knew her...but I was wrong. She made the squad and the next year was on JV. Now that she is starting her junior year, she is on varsity. She has been a flyer (yes, that means that she is thrown up in the air) for the last two years. She loves her cheer friends, and I am surprised at how physically demanding cheer can be. We love to watch her!
Molly is very involved in music. She started violin lessons at age 4 and although she played well, it has never been her "love". We did not have a piano in our home and every time she would walk by a piano, she would have to stop and play. She begged us to get a piano so that she could take lessons. When she was in 7th grade we purchased a piano and she started lessons. She loves the piano and is constantly playing it. She has participated in "festival", a piano judging event, and has received superior scores each time. Molly is a joy to have in our home. Kenin has always said that it takes the four boys to balance the one girl. I say it takes the one girl to make our family complete! We love you Molly!
...Here are the car keys, please drive carefully!
5 comments:
Grace loves the picture of Molly holding the violin
grace loves the picture with the violin
why is she the cutest girl I have ever met?
because of her mother!!
okok,,,, I am gone now so you have to update more!
I miss you guys already!
This post is a beautiful tribute to a really great girl. How time flies!
Post a Comment