Friday, June 6, 2008

Page One


Today starts a new Page for our family. A family blog. I have played with a personal blog for a while, but this will be a blog featuring the entire clan. I have always hesitated at writing a blog for the following reasons: a) I really am not a great writer b) I always feel like I should have something witty or wise to say, instead of what is going on in my day to day life, and c) I worry about exposing my family to the web. But I want this to be a place where we record events of our daily lives, and then it will be so much easier to write the family history that my father-in-law has to beg us for each year. I have always been terrible about recording the cute things that my kids say, or the wonderful poem that I have read, not to mention a recipe that I would love to find years later. Maybe this is the venue to use. We will see. I just hope that everyone in the family will want to join in the fun of writing on the blog.

3 comments:

Missy Page said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Sounds like a fun idea mom.

sixmoores said...

YEAH!