Sami and I are having a relaxing week without family. Yes, it is awfully quiet here, and I actually have to resist telling Sami to turn off the x-box and to clean her room. Words that I say every other day of the year. The only words I have even spoken today are: go outside, hurry up, sit, and eat. My vocabulary is regressing. She is very undemanding and so easy to cook for. She is always by my side, either sitting right next to me, laying on my legs, or stretched out at my feet when I am on the computer. It is amazing how attached I have become to her, and she to me. To have someone who loves to be with you and who never speaks back to you, but then the joke could be on me as I have not mastered the gift of translating "dog talk".
Ken arrives home from LA tomorrow, the boys and Molly return on Saturday. Then I will be back to my native tongue speaking x-box and clean rooms language (that obviously no one understands but me)!
Ken arrives home from LA tomorrow, the boys and Molly return on Saturday. Then I will be back to my native tongue speaking x-box and clean rooms language (that obviously no one understands but me)!
1 comment:
Sounds like a dream week!
Post a Comment